Coupe Body FAQs
- How straight is the body?
We have worked very hard to create the best mold possible ensuring all speedster clinic bodies need minimal body prep.
- What are the body gaps like?
All our body panels are made oversize, allowing for trimming to create perfect panel gaps.
- What year is the Speedster Clinic Coupe based on?
Our body as based on a 57, 356 A Coupe we are currently working on a bent screen deep sill Pre ‘A’.
- Are the headlight bowls pre fitted?
This is standard on the deluxe kit.
- How long is the lead-time on a body?
We endeavor to keep bodies in stock, however in busy periods up to an 8-week lead-time is possible.
- Do you supply trim
We can supply all parts to finish your speedster.
- What is the body made out from
Speedster Clinic bodies are made in the UK from a hand laid woven polyester resin, flow coated to ensure an excellent fit and finish.