We carry out all chassis shortening and modification on our In house SpeedsterClinic-Chassis jig.
This ensures correct alignment, to start the build of your project .
All chassis are shortened to the following specification:
- Jig-checked for distortion or accident damage prior to shortening.
- Jig-mounted shortening, to ensure accurate alignment.
- Chassis is shortened by 300mm .
- All cable conduits are shortened at one end, avoiding cutting and rejoining.
- Gear change rod shortened .
- Relocated seat belt anchorage points.
- New pedal cluster support & accelerator support fitted, if required.
Prices Start £500.00